Oncology / Haematology
A Phase 3 Study of Erdafitinib Compared With Vinflunine or Docetaxel or Pembrolizumab in Subjects with Advanced Urothelial Cancer and Selected FGFR Gene Aberrations
|Trial Name: THOR||PI: Dr Emma Beardsley|
Who can take part:
- Patients with Histologic demonstration of transitional cell carcinoma of the urothelium.
- Patients with Metastatic or surgically unresectable urothelial cancer
- Patients must meet appropriate molecular eligibility criteria as determined by a Central Laboratory – Tumors must have at least 1 of the following translocations: FGFR2-BICC1, FGFR2-CASP7, FGFR3-TACC3, FGFR3-BAIAP2L1; or 1 of the following FGFR3 gene mutations: R248C, S249C, G370C, Y373C.
- Patients with symptomatic central nervous system metastases.
- Received prior FGFR inhibitor treatment.
- Patients with a history of uncontrolled cardiovascular disease
For further information please contact Judi Clarke – 03 9784 8301
Non-drug Phase 1 Phase 2 Phase 3 Phase 4