Oncology / Haematology
A Phase II randomised trial comparing immune priming by low dose oral cyclophosphamide plus olaparib versus priming by olaparib alone, prior to combination therapy with olaparib plus durvalumab, versus single agent olaparib alone, in asymptomatic platinum-sensitive recurrent ovarian, fallopian tube or primary peritoneal cancers with homologous recombination repair defects
|Trial Name: SOLACE-2||PI: Dr Yoland Antill|
Who can take part:
- Patients with histologically confirmed high grade serous carcinoma of the ovary fallopian tube or primary peritoneum.
- Undergone adequate debulking surgery and 1 line of platinum based chemotherapy. Patients who receive Bevacizumab as part of first line treatment are eligible
- Known germline BRCA1 and BRCA2 status. Both BRCA mutant and wild type patients are eligible.
- Any previous treatment with a PARP inhibitor including Olaparib
- Any previous treatment with Durvalumab or any other anti PD-1 anti PD-L1 and anti PD-L2 anti CTLA-4 antibodies or any other antibody or drug specifically targeting T cell co-stimulation or immune checkpoint pathways.
- Concomitant use of known strong CYP3A inhibitors
For further information please contact Judy Reilly – 03 9784 8520
Non-drug Phase 1 Phase 2 Phase 3 Phase 4