Oncology / Haematology
A Phase 3 Randomized, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Olaparib Alone or in Combination With Bevacizumab Compared to Bevacizumab with 5-FU in Participants with Unresectable or Metastatic Colorectal Cancer who Have Not Progressed Following First-line Induction of FOLFOX With Bevacizumab
|Trial Name: LYNK-003||PI: Dr Babak Tamjid|
Who can take part:
- Patients with a histologically-confirmed metastatic or unresectable (Stage IV as defined by AJCC eighth edition) colorectal adenocarcinoma (NCCN 2018).
- Patients who have not progressed (ie, achieved a SD, PR, or CR) after a first-line induction course of at least 6 cycles of FOLFOX + bevacizumab as first-line therapy
- Patients who have experienced unacceptable toxicity to oxaliplatin
- Patients with known hypersensitivity to the components and/or excipients in bevacizumab, 5-FU, or olaparib.
- Patients with known active CNS metastases and/or carcinomatous meningitis.
- Patients with an active infection requiring systemic therapy
For further information please contact Sally Heath – 03 9784 7290
Non-drug Phase 1 Phase 2 Phase 3 Phase 4