Oncology / Haematology
A Phase 3 Trial of Pembrolizumab plus Chemotherapy vs Placebo plus Chemotherapy for Chemotherapy-Candidate HR+/HER2- Metastatic Breast Cancer
|Trial Name: KEYNOTE:B49||PI: Dr Jacquelyn Thomson|
Who can take part:
- Patients with Has locally recurrent inoperable or metastatic HR+/HER2- breast cancer, which has not been previously treated with cytotoxic chemotherapy in the noncurative setting.
- Has progressed on 2 or more lines of endocrine therapy for metastatic HR+/HER2- disease, with at least 1 given in combination with a CDK4/6 inhibitor, or
- Has progressed on 1 line of endocrine therapy for metastatic HR+/HER2- disease and had a relapse within 24 months of definitive surgery for primary tumor while on adjuvant endocrine therapy. Prior treatment with a CDK4/6 inhibitor (in the metastatic and/or adjuvant setting) is required, or
- If no prior treatment with a CDK 4/6 inhibitor, participants must have progressed within 6 months of starting 1 line of endocrine therapy for metastatic disease and had a relapse within 24 months of definitive surgery for primary tumor and while on adjuvant endocrine therapy.
- Has breast cancer amenable to treatment with curative intent.
For further information please contact Dianne 9784 8224
Non-drug Phase 1 Phase 2 Phase 3 Phase 4