Oncology / Haematology
A Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase III Study of embrolizumab versus Placebo in Combination with Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy and Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy for the Treatment of High-Risk Early-Stage Estrogen Receptor-Positive, Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2-Negative (ER+/HER2–) Breast Cancer
|Trial Name: KEYNOTE-756||PI: Dr Jacquelyn Thomson|
Who can take part:
- Patient has breast cancer that is positive for ER, and HER2-negative invasive breast ductal adenocarcinoma, confirmed by the local pathologist, that includes either T1c-T2 (tumour size ≥2 cm), clinical node stage (cN)1-cN2, or T3-T4, cN0-cN2.
- Has confirmed ER+/HER2–, Grade 3 breast cancer of ductal histology,
- Has a history of non-infectious pneumonitis that required treatment with steroids or has current pneumonitis
- Has breast cancer with lobular histology.
- Has metastatic (Stage IV) breast cancer.
- Has bilateral invasive breast cancer
For further information please contact Judi Clarke – 03 9784 8301
Non-drug Phase 1 Phase 2 Phase 3 Phase 4