Oncology / Haematology
A Phase 3, multicenter, randomized, open-label, active-controlled study of trastuzumab deruxtecan (DS-8201a), an anti-HER2-antibody drug conjugate, versus treatment of investigator’s choice for HER2-positive, unresectable and/or metastatic breast cancer subjects previously treated with T-DM1
|Trial Name: DESTINY DS-8201||PI: Dr Jacquelyn Thomson|
Who can take part:
- Patients with pathologically documented breast cancer that:
a) Is unresectable or metastatic.
b) Has confirmed HER2-positive expression
c) Was previously treated with T-DM1
- Documented radiologic progression
- Presence of at least 1 measurable lesion per modified Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (mRECIST) version 1.1
- Prior treatment with capecitabine;
- History of any contraindication included in the approved local label for capecitabine or for both trastuzumab and lapatinib;
- Concurrent treatment with any medication prohibited in the applicable approved local label for capecitabine or for both trastuzumab and lapatinib.
For further information please contact Judi Clarke – 03 9784 8301
Non-drug Phase 1 Phase 2 Phase 3 Phase 4